The System Administrator (M/F) is a motivated, creative, autonomous person with a good analytical mind. He/she will be active in three distinct areas. Firstly, he/she will be involved in the management, maintenance, evolution, and security of AMINDIS’ IT infrastructure. Secondly, he/she will be involved in the hosting of our software solution in a private cloud. And finally, he/she is also in charge of supporting our customers’ IT departments who have opted for on- premises hosting.
- Monitoring and maintenance of security at AMINDIS and in hosted environments.
- Intervention in the event of technical incidents at customers’ or our hosting provider’s sites.
- Clear and precise understanding of the technical aspects of the solutions sold by the company.
- Ability to recommend a technical architecture based on customer requirements.
- Drafting, follow-up, and maintenance of solution management procedures.
- Drafting, follow-up, and maintenance of IT management procedures.
- Coordination of tasks with the hosting provider.
- Analysis of available technical solutions.
- Management of AMINDIS infrastructure client workstations and Microsoft Windows servers.
- Implementation of basic software updates (Windows, SQL Server, Office, etc.)
- Management of backups and monitoring of all systems in terms of performance, stability, availability, and security.
- Management of anti-virus and anti-malware solutions.
- Technical support for AMINDIS employees.
In-Depth Technical IT Skills
- Windows OS management
- Active directory management – Azure AD- DNS – Group Policy – DFS - WSUS
- Microsoft SQL Server installation and management
- Network management (switch, router, firewall, vlan, dmz, vpn, WAF)
- Security management
- Management of anti-virus and anti-malware solutions
- Web server management
- SSL certificate management
- CITRIX XenApp environment management VMware management
- Office 365 management – Azure AD
- Cloud management – VMware vCloud Director
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT infrastructure management.
- Excellent command of spoken and written French and English.
- Willingness to keep abreast of technological developments. Self-motivated.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to draft procedures.
- Dynamic, able to take initiatives, customer and results oriented.
- Able to take on challenges and collaborate with others.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A progressive position in a growing company facing many challenges.
- A friendly working environment in a dynamic company.
- A high degree of independence and room for initiative.
Interested? Send your CV and your cover letter to Francis Druez at firstname.lastname@example.org