Senior Financial Expert (R&D)
You are curious, creative, and have a good analytical mind. Would you like to put your innovative spirit to good use, be part of a FinTech adventure and help us with our development projects? They join us and contribute to the functional enrichment of our software as part of a dynamic team!
You will be joining a research and development team whose aim is to identify tomorrow’s needs. You will work closely with other teams: business consultants, sales, marketing, and development teams.
- Through your research, you will identify the current and future needs of our target customers (management and insurance companies).
- You will translate these needs into precise technical specifications so that our development team can implement them in our software.
- Your creative spirit will enable you to propose relevant innovations for our customers and prospects.
- You will continue to develop our technological partnerships.
- Has a very good knowledge of portfolio investment management
- You will participate in the promotion of innovations in collaboration with the marketing department.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Masters in finance or economy.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in portfolio management.
- Experience in quantitative finance is a plus.
- Passionate about market finance and IT.
- knowledge of database management and computer programming is a plus.
- Excellent master of spoken and written French and English.
- A permanent contract.
- An attractive salary package including fringe benefits and a variable component.
- A progressive position in a growing company.
- A friendly working environment in a dynamic company.
- A high degree of independence and room for initiative.
Interested? Send your CV and your cover letter to Hervé Van Oppens at email@example.com