- ESG is one of the hottest topics in the Financial Industry and has undergone rapid changes in recent years
- Investors are moving from exclusionary to integrated ESG strategies to guide investment decisions
- Compared to the rather mechanical exclusion approach, integration is more holistic, pro-active and involves a higher level of expertise and data availability
- Growing demand to understand ESG performance as any other traditional financial measure
- Greater interest in robust portfolio management reporting for both financial and ESG approaches “Trends in ESG Metrics and Analytics” is the topic of our first Shift Up Conference, taking place on 2 October 2019 in Geneva.
See the programme: https://www.amindis.com/shiftup19